- Chris O’Reilly – ‘to more moving called’: an existentialist appreciation of Ivor Gurney’s poetry
- Pamela Blevins – Marion Scott Remembers the Crystal Palace: A Map of the World
- David Goodland – Gurney… In and out of the shadows…
- Richard Turbet – Byrd and Ivor Gurney
- Roderic Dunnett – Ivor Gurney in Buckinghamshire
- R.K.R. Thornton – Wilfrid Wilson Gibson
- April Frederick – Theatre of the Imagination
- Richard Carder – With the Penny Whistle on the Old Road. Gurney’s settings of Edward Thomas Part I.
- Rolf Jordan – The first Gurney recording?
- R.K.R. Thornton – Sketch of Ian Venables
- Kate Kennedy – ‘Mother’ England